Frat Travels!
To my brothers - have you all seen the hotel for Convention in Atlanta?!
Its, its, beautiful, its magnificent!
Its 73 STORIES TALL! Kerry will be able to see her house from there! And I bet its pretty! Check out the pictures yourself at:
of the Westin Peachtree
Its got a revolving rooftop restaurant! Its got an indoor/outdoor pool! How is it indoor/outdoor you ask?! Its got a retractable roof over it!
They have no idea...
Cyas
Its, its, beautiful, its magnificent!
Its 73 STORIES TALL! Kerry will be able to see her house from there! And I bet its pretty! Check out the pictures yourself at:
of the Westin Peachtree
Its got a revolving rooftop restaurant! Its got an indoor/outdoor pool! How is it indoor/outdoor you ask?! Its got a retractable roof over it!
They have no idea...
Cyas


3 Comments:
At 10:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
Yay for Finn! Peer pressure's a bitch, isn't it? But I'm glad you succumbed :-)
At 8:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
Last one in the pool is a techno-weenie! And yes, I've seen how gorgeous the Westin Peachtree is, having stayed across the street at the Ritz several times. I'm a little bit worried about the area, though. During the day folks shouldn't have any problems. At night, you get a lot of homeless/panhandlers in that area. The city seems to be trying to grow that area for dining and entertainment - there's a Hooters, a Hard Rock, a Benny Hana's, and a half-dozen or more restaurants and bars within a couple of blocks of the hotel - but it's still not somewhere you'd want to walk around by yourself.
Just a thought of warning, as I probably won't make it to Atlanta this year.
At 10:23 AM,
Anonymous said…
So does this mean you and your posse are going to actually STAY at the convention hotel? I mean asking of course to stay on the 73rd floor so everyone can gawk at Kerry's house? Including Kerry?
And thank you for joining the cyber neighborhood. I didn't even have to make fun of you for that long or prod you that hard to get you to do it. I feel all proud and stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home