Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What's in a name?

An amusing tidbit...

was watching the late local news with my Dad, and he surfs to see who is on Leno tonight, and the little pop-up screen says: Gisele, Incubus.

My dad was like, "that's not one person's name is it?"

Thank God I didnt have a drink in my mouth, I'd a spewed it across the room.

I then had to explain...no Dad, Gisele is a super-model, she doesn't have a brain enough for a last name, and Incubus is the name of a band.

Totally unrelated.

But then I thought, boy that would make for a fun horse's name: Gisele Incubus.

IF I ever am rich and famous and own my own thoroughbreds, yup, that name is going into the hat.

Heading out to Grand Chapter later this week. I'll post how it goes/went.

~Cya

2 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun at GC!

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoy GC, brother Finn! I expect a full report of all the interesting stuff at a later date.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home