Sicko.... and its fallout
Saw Sicko last night with Ayana. Interesting movie... a bit bombastic, and I'm usually for that, but here I was wishing more for facts, opinions, and resolutions than simply, we should be like Canada, England, France, or Cuba.
I think its really going to shape one slice [health care] of the debate, but then again, everyone thought gun legislation would be at the forefront post Columbine, and post Moore's Columbine movie, and gee, we know how that turned out at VT a month or two back dont we?
Anyways, its a interesting and yes sad depiction of the current state of things. Here's hoping it angers enough people to DO something about it.
I think its really going to shape one slice [health care] of the debate, but then again, everyone thought gun legislation would be at the forefront post Columbine, and post Moore's Columbine movie, and gee, we know how that turned out at VT a month or two back dont we?
Anyways, its a interesting and yes sad depiction of the current state of things. Here's hoping it angers enough people to DO something about it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home