Minor Rant
Ok, this subject may border on crude, so if you're even slightly squeamish, skip this post.
Is ANYONE Else [besides me] ticked off about the invasion of these automatic flushing toilets in public places?!
You know, I accepted them in the airport, or in hotel lobbies, conference centers, even stadiums/arenas...large public places where you cant easily call the plumber or cleaning lady if a mess gets created.
But they installed these things at my work while I was at GC last week or over the weekend, and they are the most annoyingly motion sensitive devices, errrr.
I swear to God, I dont like to brag [certainly NOT about a topic like this]...seven flushes in one stall visit today gang! SEVEN! S-E-V-E-N!
I go in the stall, push open the door...Flush.
I close the door, still clothed got too close to the bowl...Flush
[You get the picture?]
Insane, dont lean forward while reaching for the paper...Flush.
I'm thinking we've got people without clean water still in this world right?
But we can arrange to flush seven gallons on ONE restroom stall visit!! WTF!
So I'm warning you all now, because they installed these things in EVERY restroom at my work, and a few others were joking about this at the corporate water cooler, if JPMC stock crashes because we defaulted on our water bill...your fault for keeping the shares. Then again, maybe stock certificates make for better toilet paper?
Hell, this keeps up they'll take away the free Poland Spring water, water cooler/dispenser, they'll need it for the extra flushes!
Things thatmake you go...hmmm.
Cyas
Is ANYONE Else [besides me] ticked off about the invasion of these automatic flushing toilets in public places?!
You know, I accepted them in the airport, or in hotel lobbies, conference centers, even stadiums/arenas...large public places where you cant easily call the plumber or cleaning lady if a mess gets created.
But they installed these things at my work while I was at GC last week or over the weekend, and they are the most annoyingly motion sensitive devices, errrr.
I swear to God, I dont like to brag [certainly NOT about a topic like this]...seven flushes in one stall visit today gang! SEVEN! S-E-V-E-N!
I go in the stall, push open the door...Flush.
I close the door, still clothed got too close to the bowl...Flush
[You get the picture?]
Insane, dont lean forward while reaching for the paper...Flush.
I'm thinking we've got people without clean water still in this world right?
But we can arrange to flush seven gallons on ONE restroom stall visit!! WTF!
So I'm warning you all now, because they installed these things in EVERY restroom at my work, and a few others were joking about this at the corporate water cooler, if JPMC stock crashes because we defaulted on our water bill...your fault for keeping the shares. Then again, maybe stock certificates make for better toilet paper?
Hell, this keeps up they'll take away the free Poland Spring water, water cooler/dispenser, they'll need it for the extra flushes!
Things thatmake you go...hmmm.
Cyas


3 Comments:
At 12:35 AM,
Anonymous said…
The sensitivity is just set too high... they're not actually supposed to do that... flush that often... are they spraying everywhere too when they flush?
At 7:26 AM,
Anonymous said…
If the book you're reading is good enough, you don't even notice the extra flushes, and the bidet affect of overpressure feels good on my bum. :P
At 1:04 AM,
Anonymous said…
I completely agree with how fucking annoying they are...they'll flush 50 times, until you want them to. I like to make sure the damn thing is flushed before I leave and then I have to wait around forever for the damn thing to actually flush when it's supposed to. GRRR....
Post a Comment
<< Home