Gamma Up Wrap Up
A fun time had by all...
I won money, i slept little, I drank, but not much, I got some sunburn, I met several new brothers, it was great reconnecting with some old heads: Jonah, Lauren, Mike Landisman, Jeremy Jones, Ted [of course] and Carrie [thanks babe!], and I even have a make your own punch line...
So Jeremy Reed walks into a party with three blondes....
[Seriously, its true, but feel free to make your own punch line here :)]
Take care all
~Finn
I won money, i slept little, I drank, but not much, I got some sunburn, I met several new brothers, it was great reconnecting with some old heads: Jonah, Lauren, Mike Landisman, Jeremy Jones, Ted [of course] and Carrie [thanks babe!], and I even have a make your own punch line...
So Jeremy Reed walks into a party with three blondes....
[Seriously, its true, but feel free to make your own punch line here :)]
Take care all
~Finn


1 Comments:
At 9:43 PM,
Drew V. said…
......and then I woke up.
......and if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.
......and they were three of the handsomest men you've ever seen.
Post a Comment
<< Home