Travellin Man
I got to thinking on my way home from Omaha - just how many states have I been to?
So since, I'm old, I had to make a list and check it twice.
Call this #100 in the Top 100 Things you all ought to know about me [I'm stealing from at least three friends' blogs for this].
I've spent the night in 30 states.
There are five states I've been in, but never spent the night there:
AL - NH - RI - SC - IOWA [just added! Thanks again Karen!]
Thus I only have 15 states left to visit!
Alaska
Hawaii
Idaho
Kansas
Minnesota
Mississippi
Montana
New Mexico
North Dakota
South Dakota
Oregon
Utah
Vermont
Washington
Wyoming
Not to shabby a list, I need to obviously get to the Upper Midwest & West, and the very deep south, but I'm further along than I probably ever thought I'd get in life.
Take care
~Finn
So since, I'm old, I had to make a list and check it twice.
Call this #100 in the Top 100 Things you all ought to know about me [I'm stealing from at least three friends' blogs for this].
I've spent the night in 30 states.
There are five states I've been in, but never spent the night there:
AL - NH - RI - SC - IOWA [just added! Thanks again Karen!]
Thus I only have 15 states left to visit!
Alaska
Hawaii
Idaho
Kansas
Minnesota
Mississippi
Montana
New Mexico
North Dakota
South Dakota
Oregon
Utah
Vermont
Washington
Wyoming
Not to shabby a list, I need to obviously get to the Upper Midwest & West, and the very deep south, but I'm further along than I probably ever thought I'd get in life.
Take care
~Finn


2 Comments:
At 2:57 AM,
Anonymous said…
Just for kicks I went through my running list of states visited... and I did a quick check of which ones I'd just been in and which ones I had slept in... 31 slept in, with another 6 just visited.
Pretty close to your tally. Of course, due to my cross-country drives and what parts of the country I've lived, I have some you don't have (yet)... like So.Dak., New Mexico, Washington, Wyoming, Oregon, Hawaii...
you're missing mostly western states... whereas, I'm missing mostly northeastern states: Maine,
Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Delaware, New Jersey, and of course the rest are: Alaska, Montana, North Dakota, Michigan, Kentucky, West Virginia, South Carolina, and Kansas.
we may get Kansas at some point though soon, yes? At least for a day trip...
At 1:12 PM,
Anonymous said…
I don't have any of the New England states, and I'm missing a lot fo the western ones.
You know, Finn, you can kill Washington and Alaska by going on the Daniels-Randolph family cruise to Alaska next summer. You're practically family, anyway.
What do you say? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home