Wednesday, May 03, 2006

AWOL CD!

GDI! In the great office remodel of 2006, i somehow misplaced [or it ran away?!] my favorite CD by the Fools! [www.thefools-band.com if you want to know more or order some for yourself :P]

I myself just BOUGHT that CD via mail like only two months ago! And now its gone! WAHHHH!

Some background: I have about a 500 or so CD collection - suffice it to say I can run a great 80s-early 90s radio station from home. But the Fools were my favorite band in High School. One of my co-workers of the time gave me a dubbed cassette copy back in like 1986. [You do remember cassettes don't you?! - Ugh, nm] And I was thrilled [hear that THRILLED!] to find them on CD on-line via the website!

Anyways, with the remodel I had to unrack all my CDs as they were stored in my previous bed's headboard [a very functional piece of furniture I must say], which sadly I have not replaced with a CD tower[s] to re-rack them, probably in some insane alphabetized order - cause I can be that way - I'm a bit geeky, sue me!
As such, my CDs are now stacked in a storage tote [or] my favorite 100 or so CDs are stacked on my old desk for easy reaching. And it is from this stack that my favorite CD has gone wandering! ARGH!

I now know how Linus feels without his blanket!

(Sigh) one more search operation tomorrow, else I re-order the damn thing again!

~TTFN
~F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home