Tuesday, June 27, 2006

hmm..

Borrowed from Adri & Karen :)

Call this the Alaskan interruption :P

5 Things You Hate
1. Dour people
2. Dark beers (eewww Stouts)
3. Coming from a bar smelling like smoke.
4. Dumb people
5. Unentertaining people

5 Things You Love
1. Being entertained or entertaining!
2. Live music.
3. My bed
4. My family & friends :)
5. My car

5 Items You Can't Live Without
1. My car
2. Cable [TV & the Computer Modem!]
3. A good book to read
4. My computer!!
5. Electricity - since without that I cant enjoy #1 thru 4

5 TV Characters You Would Want to Be for a Day
1. Capt Kirk/Denny Crane - come on William Shatner plays the best skirt chasers ever!
2. Capt Stubing - cause honestly, does a cruise boat captain EVER have a bad day? [non Titanic division of course]
3. KITT
4. The news reader on Saturday Night Live!
5. Dave Letterman/Jay Leno - I'd want to interview people I want to know more about, it'd be a great show!

5 Favorite Clothing Items
1. My PSP letters shirt with all my affiliations on it
2. My Eagles windbreaker
3. My Beer Drinkers Guild Hooded sweater
4. My New Balance sneakers....ah!
5. My Shaquille O'Neal flip flops!

5 Things in Your Bag/Purse [how bout car, I'm a guy, I cant carry what I need, I drive it around!]
1. Sunglasses
2. Sunscreen - you never know
3. Flashlight - you never know
4. Road Flares - again, you never know
5. Bungee cords!
6. Umbrella!

5 Favorite Stores
1. WAWA
2. WAWA
3. Casual Male XL
4. Best Buys
5. Comic Book Store!

5 Nicknames You've Had in the Past
1. FINN
2. Johnie! [Schultz only]
3.
4.
5.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, no love for the Shaq shoes. Go Mavs! The Heat suck (and cheat) and that's all I have to say about that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home