Year in Review?!
Hmm, borrowing this notion from Adri & Berman...
Movies Seen in 2005:
Theaters:
Batman Begins
SW3
HP4
Walk the Line - best film I've seen IN the theater since, hmm, Mr. Hollands Opus
King Kong
There should be more here, but memory not helping atm.
And though I dont Netflix, I instead pay for cable, so what do I remember HBO/Showtime showing me...
The Best was "Paper Clips" - if you have not seen this documentary, go rent it now or get HBO and watch it there, its still in rotation.
Lets see, what else -
Stealth
Season 1 of Rescue Me [Excellent!]
Patton [and oldfavorite that I now own a copy of]
Young Frankenstein [same as Patton]
Wow, my memory is real bad, anyways, thats it for now.
More on 2006 to come
~Finn
Movies Seen in 2005:
Theaters:
Batman Begins
SW3
HP4
Walk the Line - best film I've seen IN the theater since, hmm, Mr. Hollands Opus
King Kong
There should be more here, but memory not helping atm.
And though I dont Netflix, I instead pay for cable, so what do I remember HBO/Showtime showing me...
The Best was "Paper Clips" - if you have not seen this documentary, go rent it now or get HBO and watch it there, its still in rotation.
Lets see, what else -
Stealth
Season 1 of Rescue Me [Excellent!]
Patton [and oldfavorite that I now own a copy of]
Young Frankenstein [same as Patton]
Wow, my memory is real bad, anyways, thats it for now.
More on 2006 to come
~Finn


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home