posted by FINN @ 1:00 AM
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous said…
geez, I don't even have all my W-2's and shite yet... let alone having the taxes filed.
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous said…
Yeah, I'm still waiting on 1099s!
At 11:59 PM, FINN said…
Haha, a late form arrived in the mail for me today, Dividends of $1.15, oops, yeah, I bet GW will really hound my ass for the maybe .01 cent in additional tax... nahHe's got bigger things on his mind atm~Finn
Post a Comment
<< Home
Upper 30's, huge sports fan, and fun loving Phi Sigma Pi Fraternity Brother, who only works as a tax accountant to support those habits :)
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 1:37 AM,
Anonymous said…
geez, I don't even have all my W-2's and shite yet... let alone having the taxes filed.
At 7:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
Yeah, I'm still waiting on 1099s!
At 11:59 PM,
FINN said…
Haha, a late form arrived in the mail for me today, Dividends of $1.15, oops, yeah, I bet GW will really hound my ass for the maybe .01 cent in additional tax... nah
He's got bigger things on his mind atm
~Finn
Post a Comment
<< Home