Musical Fun...
Ouch, its been nearly two weeks since my last post...
I'm sorry, I'm sorry - the short, short version of what I was up to the last two weeks...
I ate, I slept, I drank, I attended one bachelor party, one wedding reception, I worked a few days [as little as possible of course], went to one BBQ-pool party, where it rained, BUT the BBQ host had rented a SLURPEE machine! YAY! Two barrels, cherry for the kids, MARGARITA! For the adults!
And I forgot important details about my GC flight to KC. Semi-important, no, wait, scratch that, REALLY important. AS In, I've been telling people for months one set of facts only to discover their F-in wrong!
God, Senility is a bitch, and I was NOT told to expect it this early in life.
In short, I thought my flight on Wed left at 5PM. Yeah, well damn good thing I checked on Sunday night, yeah, it leaves at 11:30AM!! My flight HOME is the 5PM flight. Doesnt seem that big a deal does it? But to me its F@#$ing huge, I never screw something up by 5.5 HOURS!
DAMN!
So I've managed to rearrange my airport ride, my time off from work [guess who WON'T be working on WEDNESDAY], and now am scrambling to start getting packed...tonight!
Whew!
Tough gig
~F
I'm sorry, I'm sorry - the short, short version of what I was up to the last two weeks...
I ate, I slept, I drank, I attended one bachelor party, one wedding reception, I worked a few days [as little as possible of course], went to one BBQ-pool party, where it rained, BUT the BBQ host had rented a SLURPEE machine! YAY! Two barrels, cherry for the kids, MARGARITA! For the adults!
And I forgot important details about my GC flight to KC. Semi-important, no, wait, scratch that, REALLY important. AS In, I've been telling people for months one set of facts only to discover their F-in wrong!
God, Senility is a bitch, and I was NOT told to expect it this early in life.
In short, I thought my flight on Wed left at 5PM. Yeah, well damn good thing I checked on Sunday night, yeah, it leaves at 11:30AM!! My flight HOME is the 5PM flight. Doesnt seem that big a deal does it? But to me its F@#$ing huge, I never screw something up by 5.5 HOURS!
DAMN!
So I've managed to rearrange my airport ride, my time off from work [guess who WON'T be working on WEDNESDAY], and now am scrambling to start getting packed...tonight!
Whew!
Tough gig
~F


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home