Saturday, August 27, 2005

Weekend Update...

Ah, I just wasted away the afternoon mindless surfing the great cable-sphere of channels and mindnumbingly catching segments of like six movies: Spiderman2, A View to a Kill [James Bond, if you have to ask], the Core, Miracle, Terminator 3, oh, and Celebrity Poker on Bravo.

I feel as if my IQ has slipped at least 50pts.

Between that and my Elgin trip, I maybe clinically brain dead.

Nah, I can still type here, so I suppose I retained some skills, not many, just some :P

Ah, Elgin, well, for those who didn't call me [Thx Odie, Thx Ted] it actually was as dull as predicted. I got to drink at a Cheeseburger in Paradise restaurant for like five hours on the corporate dime. However, I'd have rather been back in Philly and actually AT the Jimmy Buffet shows occurring there.

Oh, and bad Karoake from co-workers [shiver]. I just wasnt drinking heavily enough to cope I guess, ah well.

Today was nicer, had our first DVAC meeting this afternoon YAY! Another fun school year of planning and travel and fun stuff ahead.

Hope you all are having a fun weekend so far.

~Finn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home