Four things...
Cause I actually have free time tonight to reminisce! :) Thanks Karen!
FOUR JOBS:
Accountant
Taxman
Womens Clothing [gotcha -and yes technically an accountant for a women's clothier, but i digress]
7-11 Clerk
Altar Boy
FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER & OVER
Patton
Star Wars - Episode 4
The Thing [50s version or John Carpenter's 80s version - great on snow days!]
Star Trek 2 -Wrath of Khan
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Bethesda, MD
Bangor, ME
Collingdale, PA
Glenolden, PA
FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE
Star Trek :TNG
MASH
Law & Order [any version but i prefer Lenny]
Late Show with David Letterman
FOUR PLACES I'VE BEEN ON VACATION
[I'm just going to give you the last four, its easier]
Danville, CA [Bay Area]
Lexington, KY
Atlanta, GA
Las Vegas, NV
FOUR FAVORITE DISHES
Roast Beef & Mashed Potatoes with Beef Gravy, Corn, and Carrots
Grilled Chicken Alfredo [hell, Grilled Chicken anything :P ]
Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit [Wawa preferred, McD's on road trips]
Peanut butter sandwich [no jelly!]
Special #5 - Bowl of Dry Cheerios and big Glass of cold milk [I dont mix!]
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
Playing cards with any set of fraternity brothers
Playing golf with any set of friends, brothers, etc.
Inside a bank's vault with the keys to everything and the alarms disabled :P
In bed with the girl of my dreams :)
FOUR SITES I MUST VISIT DAILY
Yahoo Fantasy Sports
NLL.com
My Everquest Guild Page - Memento Reejeryn
cnnmoney.com - to check on my companies stock price [to see if i need to start looking :P]
#5 - All my friends blogs [taking the fifth here so I dont leave anyone off inadvertently and cause distress or angst]
Enjoy!
~F
FOUR JOBS:
Accountant
Taxman
Womens Clothing [gotcha -and yes technically an accountant for a women's clothier, but i digress]
7-11 Clerk
Altar Boy
FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER & OVER
Patton
Star Wars - Episode 4
The Thing [50s version or John Carpenter's 80s version - great on snow days!]
Star Trek 2 -Wrath of Khan
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Bethesda, MD
Bangor, ME
Collingdale, PA
Glenolden, PA
FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE
Star Trek :TNG
MASH
Law & Order [any version but i prefer Lenny]
Late Show with David Letterman
FOUR PLACES I'VE BEEN ON VACATION
[I'm just going to give you the last four, its easier]
Danville, CA [Bay Area]
Lexington, KY
Atlanta, GA
Las Vegas, NV
FOUR FAVORITE DISHES
Roast Beef & Mashed Potatoes with Beef Gravy, Corn, and Carrots
Grilled Chicken Alfredo [hell, Grilled Chicken anything :P ]
Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit [Wawa preferred, McD's on road trips]
Peanut butter sandwich [no jelly!]
Special #5 - Bowl of Dry Cheerios and big Glass of cold milk [I dont mix!]
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
Playing cards with any set of fraternity brothers
Playing golf with any set of friends, brothers, etc.
Inside a bank's vault with the keys to everything and the alarms disabled :P
In bed with the girl of my dreams :)
FOUR SITES I MUST VISIT DAILY
Yahoo Fantasy Sports
NLL.com
My Everquest Guild Page - Memento Reejeryn
cnnmoney.com - to check on my companies stock price [to see if i need to start looking :P]
#5 - All my friends blogs [taking the fifth here so I dont leave anyone off inadvertently and cause distress or angst]
Enjoy!
~F


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home