OMG
Ok, so I titled the LAST post Musical Fun with the intent of doing this...
I got tagged... by Karen, to name Seven Songs Currently popular to me in my musical selection... so here they are :)
Nowhere to Run - Off the South Park ChefAid Soundtrack [which rocks btw] with ODB, Method Man, and OZZY Osbourne!
Layla - #__ whatever I should be up to on the Things you don't know about me countdown - I LOVE Eric Clapton - he's coming to town in October - I need to get me tickets! [You got me on my knees, Layla, I'm begging darlin please Layla...darlin wont you ease my worries....my.....]
Brining on the Heartbreak/Switch 625 - Def Leppard. Off the High'N'Dry album [yes, thats right I said ALBUM GDI!] - "Bringing" was one of the earliest "Metal Ballads" ["Beth" by Kiss to me is the all time oldie!]. But what always makes it stand out for me was the ending... it fades into this two minute guitar riff, called Switch 625. Radio stations pretty much NEVER play the add on riff! Its what makes the song, its like playing Van Halen 1 without Eruption!
Whiskey Girl - Toby Keith. I ever meet the right Whiskey Girl thats single...
Gallow's Pole - Led Zeppelin. Get the Plant/Page version they recorded in I think 1996. [Hang man, hang man, hold your hand a while, I think I see my SISter coming...riding many a mile! SISter I implore you! Take him by the hand, lead him to some shady bog, save me from the rope of this man! Please TAKE HIM, save me from the rope of this man!]
Billy Idol - I love his songs, all of them, and his attitude! [Wears my studded leather glove for the required fist to the sky salute] In the midnight hour babe, more, more, more!....
Hmm, I cant stop at seven...have to go to EIGHT!
When You Know - Shawn Colvin - when you want mellow - try Shawn out. Plus, her rendition of the Police's Every Little Thing [s]He Does is Magic is awesome!
Animals - Nickelback! This song grabs you by the shirt, knees you in the nuts, and then proceeds to stomp a mudhole in your ASS! [thats for you Karen] They play it to fire up the crowd at Wings games - in fact ANY song that fires up the crowd at Wings Games works for me! [NO! No matter where we go! Aint nothin wrong with it, we're just a pack of animals, ANIMALS!]
Sheesh, I left out a lot on my CD rotation - no Fools, No Police [though they get a nod], no Genesis, no Blue Man Group, no comedians!, no Motley, no Metallica - whats wrong with me - THIS LIST WAS TOO SHORT!
~F
I got tagged... by Karen, to name Seven Songs Currently popular to me in my musical selection... so here they are :)
Nowhere to Run - Off the South Park ChefAid Soundtrack [which rocks btw] with ODB, Method Man, and OZZY Osbourne!
Layla - #__ whatever I should be up to on the Things you don't know about me countdown - I LOVE Eric Clapton - he's coming to town in October - I need to get me tickets! [You got me on my knees, Layla, I'm begging darlin please Layla...darlin wont you ease my worries....my.....]
Brining on the Heartbreak/Switch 625 - Def Leppard. Off the High'N'Dry album [yes, thats right I said ALBUM GDI!] - "Bringing" was one of the earliest "Metal Ballads" ["Beth" by Kiss to me is the all time oldie!]. But what always makes it stand out for me was the ending... it fades into this two minute guitar riff, called Switch 625. Radio stations pretty much NEVER play the add on riff! Its what makes the song, its like playing Van Halen 1 without Eruption!
Whiskey Girl - Toby Keith. I ever meet the right Whiskey Girl thats single...
Gallow's Pole - Led Zeppelin. Get the Plant/Page version they recorded in I think 1996. [Hang man, hang man, hold your hand a while, I think I see my SISter coming...riding many a mile! SISter I implore you! Take him by the hand, lead him to some shady bog, save me from the rope of this man! Please TAKE HIM, save me from the rope of this man!]
Billy Idol - I love his songs, all of them, and his attitude! [Wears my studded leather glove for the required fist to the sky salute] In the midnight hour babe, more, more, more!....
Hmm, I cant stop at seven...have to go to EIGHT!
When You Know - Shawn Colvin - when you want mellow - try Shawn out. Plus, her rendition of the Police's Every Little Thing [s]He Does is Magic is awesome!
Animals - Nickelback! This song grabs you by the shirt, knees you in the nuts, and then proceeds to stomp a mudhole in your ASS! [thats for you Karen] They play it to fire up the crowd at Wings games - in fact ANY song that fires up the crowd at Wings Games works for me! [NO! No matter where we go! Aint nothin wrong with it, we're just a pack of animals, ANIMALS!]
Sheesh, I left out a lot on my CD rotation - no Fools, No Police [though they get a nod], no Genesis, no Blue Man Group, no comedians!, no Motley, no Metallica - whats wrong with me - THIS LIST WAS TOO SHORT!
~F


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home