Downtime....ah
So wonderful...
Quiet...
Everything put away where it should be [but never usually ends up], you know the drill right? that weekend where you get all the slacks and shirts actually hung on the proper hangers and the socks [CLEAN!] all make it INTO the sock drawer FOLDED! Instead of thrown...
Got a book read... finished Sat night by candle light too cause we had a power outage here Sat night around 10:30PM and I was annoyingly 40 pages to the end of the book! Amazing how bright five candles in one room can be!
Even managed to organize some stuff and put into the garage for storage.
OH, and uploaded "summer-to-date" pictures off of my camera, which helps immensely!
I got a KEEPER shot of the Golden Gate Bridge - Can't wait to see the 8x10 of it! So proud of myself - I channeled Cecil B. DeMille for this shot I tell you :P
Wonderful, now onto Mon...
As for next weekend... phht! Off to Hersheypark! WAHOO! Family fun!
~TTFN
Quiet...
Everything put away where it should be [but never usually ends up], you know the drill right? that weekend where you get all the slacks and shirts actually hung on the proper hangers and the socks [CLEAN!] all make it INTO the sock drawer FOLDED! Instead of thrown...
Got a book read... finished Sat night by candle light too cause we had a power outage here Sat night around 10:30PM and I was annoyingly 40 pages to the end of the book! Amazing how bright five candles in one room can be!
Even managed to organize some stuff and put into the garage for storage.
OH, and uploaded "summer-to-date" pictures off of my camera, which helps immensely!
I got a KEEPER shot of the Golden Gate Bridge - Can't wait to see the 8x10 of it! So proud of myself - I channeled Cecil B. DeMille for this shot I tell you :P
Wonderful, now onto Mon...
As for next weekend... phht! Off to Hersheypark! WAHOO! Family fun!
~TTFN


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home