Ernesto drenches...
Blah, nothing like a holiday weekend of rain, wind, more rain, more rain, oh, and did I forget, more rain?!!?
And its ONLY SATURDAY!
Thank God for College Football being back!
Cause I don't mind being stranded - I could so do the whole desert isle marooned thing, IF I've got cable TV! Cable modem helps too :P
One other note - for those that know him - my Uncle Eddie got hit by a car yesterday going to the bank, he's alive, but suffered a broken fibia, tibia, and ankle, and had pins putin this morning. He's 66, so he'll be laid up a while. I of course joke that the old ladie hit him in the wallet and the car bounced off and saved his life!
Hahahah
Take care all - Hope this town dries out by Monday, I want to go the Phillies on LABOR DAY!
And its ONLY SATURDAY!
Thank God for College Football being back!
Cause I don't mind being stranded - I could so do the whole desert isle marooned thing, IF I've got cable TV! Cable modem helps too :P
One other note - for those that know him - my Uncle Eddie got hit by a car yesterday going to the bank, he's alive, but suffered a broken fibia, tibia, and ankle, and had pins putin this morning. He's 66, so he'll be laid up a while. I of course joke that the old ladie hit him in the wallet and the car bounced off and saved his life!
Hahahah
Take care all - Hope this town dries out by Monday, I want to go the Phillies on LABOR DAY!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home