YAY! He's HOME!!
Finally, 26days later he is home. Dad is back from his bypass surgery. Wow, does Phase 2 really begin, he's still got several medical issues. He gets to rest at home the next three days, but he then gets two days of Doctors appointments Thur & Fri.
Oh joy, oh fun.
Other news...work is a PITA. That doesnt surprise anyone else who works right?
Travel/frat - yay! Convention in DC starts Thursday, boy do I feel a getting rip-roaring, smashed in the face drunk coming on... and after this month + I need it
Til next time
~F
Oh joy, oh fun.
Other news...work is a PITA. That doesnt surprise anyone else who works right?
Travel/frat - yay! Convention in DC starts Thursday, boy do I feel a getting rip-roaring, smashed in the face drunk coming on... and after this month + I need it
Til next time
~F


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home