Happenings & Musings
I had a string of semi-coherent thoughts and conversations that I was gonna post about, but, its after 1AM, I'm tired, and losing it I think. Check my rant at Ted's blog if you dont believe me...
Suffice it to say...
1 - the Phillies suck, esp. when I see them in person it seems, so it must be me.
2 - Funerals suck
3 - Bosses really suck. Esp. when they tell you that a job thats been "slated" to go away before YE05 since like FEBRUARY now apparently won't! And its tax work, which means more unexpected work for me six months from now. I can handle when an emergency project gets dumped in my lap on a moments notice, I actually do quite well with those, and manage to keep my bosses happy. But when something youve LONG considered dumped away rebounds back into your f-in lap again. F$%K!
Enough rant - never blog when your angry :P
Cyas gang
~Finn
Suffice it to say...
1 - the Phillies suck, esp. when I see them in person it seems, so it must be me.
2 - Funerals suck
3 - Bosses really suck. Esp. when they tell you that a job thats been "slated" to go away before YE05 since like FEBRUARY now apparently won't! And its tax work, which means more unexpected work for me six months from now. I can handle when an emergency project gets dumped in my lap on a moments notice, I actually do quite well with those, and manage to keep my bosses happy. But when something youve LONG considered dumped away rebounds back into your f-in lap again. F$%K!
Enough rant - never blog when your angry :P
Cyas gang
~Finn


1 Comments:
At 4:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
I hope you realized that you had posts entitled GAH! and ARGH! consecutively.
It's absolutely bizarre how little we control in our lives.
I was going somewhere with that thought... I'll try to find it later.
Post a Comment
<< Home