Sunday, September 18, 2005

Things you don't know about me...

I've stolen this one from several folks, and an item I thought I'd share while watching football tonight came to me...

So #99-96 in the 100 things you don't know about me...

#99 - I've been in Six different Major League Baseball stadiums:
Philadelphia - [old Vet, new Citizens Bank Ballpark]
Boston - Fenway [they should blow that up, great location, dump of a bldg]
Baltimore - [old stadium as a kid & Camden Yards]
Cleveland - [again, was in the old stadium as a kid for [no shit] nickel beer night!, the Jake is a beaut though, highly recommended]
Milwaukee - Miller Park [clamshell closeable roof] is interesting place, lacks atmosphere]
Oakland - ah, the A's coliseum, like the Vet was, its their dump and it brings its own physchological advantage

#98 - I've been in Seven NFL stadiums:
Philadelphia [the Vet, and the Linc]
Baltimore [seen a 104ydkickoff by the Ravens v Broncos, great game, thanks PSP]
Meadowlands [ for both Jets & Giants games]
Atlanta - The GA dome- OMG, its TEAL! [Inside joke for Odie's appreciation]
Oakland - the Black Hole maybe the greatest thing to experience up close in football, OU just edges it out]
Miami - Joe Robbie Stadium gets invaded by 20,001 [I was the one] Eagles fans for a Monday nighter two seasons ago, was fabulous
Washington - FedEx Field, didnt see the Redskins though sadly, saw VT vs USC last season.

#97 - College Football:
Oklahoma
Michigan
Penn State
Pitt [old stadium - very last game against Notre Dame]
West Virginia

#96 - With arenas for hockey, lacrosse, college, and all - I've seen sporting events live in the following states:
Oklahoma!
Michigan - the Big House!
Wisconsin
Maryland
Massaschusetts
Florida
Georgia
Texas [minor league hockey - Thanks Karen!]
California
Arizona
West Virginia
New Jersey
and, duh, Pennsylvania

So, basically, if you have an extra ticket, and you're in a state NOT on one of these lists, always look me up!

~Cyas Soon
Finn

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad that my Homecoming game ticket could provide you with something to add to your list of sporting venues visited :-) Although I don't know if you or Joanne used it...Oh well, I'm claiming that you did!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home