Bills and nonsuch
Ah, the joys of cleaning out ones desk...
No, no, not my work desk [that would be a riotous affair, not merely joyous].
No, I just shredded about 2.5 years worth of accumulated bills documentation, AH!
I think I'm tone deaf in the ear closest to the Brrttt! machine
Hey, in case you didnt know its road trip and wedding season for the next month or so, by my reckoning I'm hitting...Central PA, Western PA, WVA, DC, VA, [pass thru MD], back thru VA to NC, hang out in NC a while, cruise thru SC, and on into GA for Convention.
Hmm, good thing the dry cleaner hasn't raised there rates, gonna be there a lot in between events with the suit :)
Later gang
~Finn
No, no, not my work desk [that would be a riotous affair, not merely joyous].
No, I just shredded about 2.5 years worth of accumulated bills documentation, AH!
I think I'm tone deaf in the ear closest to the Brrttt! machine
Hey, in case you didnt know its road trip and wedding season for the next month or so, by my reckoning I'm hitting...Central PA, Western PA, WVA, DC, VA, [pass thru MD], back thru VA to NC, hang out in NC a while, cruise thru SC, and on into GA for Convention.
Hmm, good thing the dry cleaner hasn't raised there rates, gonna be there a lot in between events with the suit :)
Later gang
~Finn


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home